276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Pure Highway 200 In-Car DAB+/DAB Digital Radio FM Adapter with AUX Input for Music Playback – DAB Car Radio Adapter/Transmitter, Black

£24.64£49.28Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Next up was hiding the cable behind the dash, luckily there’s a gap between the base of the pillar that runs behind glovebox. You simply download the Pure Go app, login to your Spotify account, and connect to the wireless receiver via Bluetooth. In June 2005, the capacity formerly used by the speech services, and later by the birdsong, was given over to a test transmission of video to mobile phones.

In common with Pure’s range of household digital radios, the battery-powered wireless controller looks neat and obtrusive, while the OLED screen is clear and crisp, regardless of whether it’s night or day. We also liked that the controller comes with a 3M sticky pad on the mount to ensure it remained stable and secure when placed on your dashboard. Arcam DV 137, Samsung BD-P1500, Arcam AVR 350 amp, PMC speakers (FB1+ fronts, TB2+ Centre, GB1+ rears), BK Monolith subwoofer, Sky HD. Audio quality from the Pure unit was great, testing it back to back with FM and the difference is pretty astounding. If you’re after digital radio with the added benefit of Spotify music streaming, the Pure Highway 400 might be the answer.In my drive with the window antenna no reception of the Wolverhamption mpx, with with the magmount good reception showing 3 bars on the signal indicator. It’s not worth running through the entire installation as part of this review, but there are some key things to note. Then tune your car’s FM radio into the given frequency, and use the touchscreen to find DAB stations you like.

This resulted in a station playing a loop of birdsong and ambient sounds, entitled D1 Temp which broadcast for almost two years. Firstly, the antenna must be positioned as high as possible on the windscreen and at least 4cm from the side of the screen. The sound quality isn’t as crisp and clear as when listening to the radio – there’s a noticeable ‘hiss’ between songs – but it’s good (not to mention a legal requirement) to access Spotify or other apps without touching your smartphone. This adapter, which plugs into the headphone socket on your existing car stereo, has a DAB aerial so you can listen to digital stations through your existing car stereo system. Save the Highway as a preset and it will make it easy to find if you’ve switched to another FM station.Worked fine sat in the drive but driving around Plymouth and a took a trip upto to Exeter along the A38 reception was very poor and in most cases non existent. Composing of a compact, stylish controller that can be fixed just about anywhere on your dashboard, and a discreet windscreen aerial and antenna, there’s never been an easier way to enjoy digital radio and music from your phone in your car. The Pure Highway 200 is a great way to bring DAB radio to car stereos that don’t have it as standard. AT Screen, Epson LS10000, Arcam AVR550, Lumagen Pro 5348, Oppo UDP-203, Sky Q, MA Apex Speakers A10 x 4 + A40 x 1, MA CT265IDC x 4 for Atmos duty, Emotiva a-150, BK P12-300SB Sub, Mede8er 1000X3D, Apple TV 4K, Harmony Elite. When financial news station Bloomberg, and rolling news station ITN News Radio ceased to broadcast within several months of one another in 2003, replacement audio services were never found due to a commitment in Digital One's broadcasting licence to provide a news station.

jack soctet on instead, and my beesting is over 20cm long (which is key to the dab signal being receive properly? Same here, I travel about 800 miles per week, mainly around the South-West and I just got fed up with the thing losing signal all the time. I an thinking of getting a Pure Highway for use in my car and would like to hear whether or not they work effectively. It sounds as though you’re listening to an MP3 or CD, all coming from a tiny antenna and equally diminutive controller is very impressive. Does the supplied ribbon aerial stuck to the inside of passenger side of the windscreen actually work reliably?While you’ve probably got one (or more) DAB radios in your home already, it may not be something you get to enjoy while you're driving. The Highway name appears on the Laguna’s OEM display – at least it does when the car’s screen is functioning correctly – before being replaced by the name of the radio station.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment